Current Silver Price $14.55
The current silver price of $14.55 represents any movements in the market within the last 15 minutes. We have been charting the silver spot price reliably for over 2 years now, so bookmark this page and tell your friends. If you want to can even grab the code below and display the chart on your own site or social networking page.
Silver Spot Price Chart
Display on your website!
Copy the html above to display the graph on your website!
Learn how to get Market Alerts
Brief History of Silver
Silver is a metal slightly harder than gold, and used for many of the same purposes. As coinage it is used to make up the lower spectrum of the money supply. Typically anything from .005 to $1.00 can be easily created using combinations of nickel, copper and silver.
Did you know that the $1.00 Silver Eagle is worth $14.55 as it contains 1 troy oz. of silver?
Silver has also historically been used as jewelry and medicinally for it's antiseptic properties. Silver is currently being used in almost every electronic device on the market as well.
- Silver Prices-Shows Troy, Sterling, and Coin silver prices.
- Silver Coin Calculator-This calculator will quickly give you the silver value of your coins.
- 5 Ways to Find Junk Silver-get your silver fix for a reasonable price
- Silver Content US Coins-Get the silver value of US coins
- Silver Spot Price-Get current silver spot price
- Coin Collecting Investment-Investing in a coin collection